Ask and you shall Receive


Possibly the greatest truth revealed to me this year, is this. Ask and you shall receive. Every single opportunity that has crossed my life has been driven by some desire to Create something. 
A few weeks ago, when I was in Bali: I watched a shadow puppet performance and thought it was completely beautiful. I decided that I wanted to work with shadow puppeteers this year, somehow.
And magically, when I got back to Bangalore, someone I'd known for quite a bit said he's working with puppeteers in Kerala! Going there in September. *excited*

Other lessons too have been learnt. As my life gets more filled with abundance: talks, interviews, press, conferences. I find myself also understanding and appreciating the 
Abundance in simplicity more than ever. 

here's a picture from a my little meditation cove in my room:
Tonight's gathering of gods: incense, sandal, kumkum, fire, frida, flowers, 
small temple bell and only rain outside.  

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:7


9 comments:

little pink cakes said...

I love the way you draw! Your illustration have so much atmosphere - wonderful!

Keep on the great work!
Greetings from Berlin!

Heather Williams said...

LOVE this post!!!! Love your Abundance journal pages. I have a very similar handwriting...the wispy curlies at the end of letters...& the A & S I've made nearly the same (as yours) for many years...wild...love it & your art! :) Thank you so very much for sharing. May many gorgeous, abundant blessings continue... ~H♥~

Ambika said...

Loved this post and the photographs! You make art seem so easy.
And that journal must be a real treasure!

zingysavvy said...

shilo.. hey! where do u get your moleskin type journals? Im neverable to get my hands on one.. here in bangalore itself!

sneha

sharethesepictures said...

I love this post.. awesome..

almondz said...

hotels in delhi i like your blog... thnx writer...

Top Engineering Colleges Punjab said...

That is very fascinating, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look ahead to in the hunt for more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks
Top Engineering Colleges In Punjab

Monika Dutta said...

Need facebook "Like" for your facebook page ?


We providing 1000 likes for USD $20 only
Limited preiod offer.

Contact ID
------------------
Skype : raju.alam
-------------------------
e-mail : mybusinessking@gmail.com

Skypee : mybusinessking |raju.alam

Website : http://www.businessking.asia

Get Free Facebook Like


Computer Tips & Tricks, Movie Downlaod, e-book, SEO, Hacking Tips, free software, health tips


COMPLETE WEBSITE JUST INR 1499/-


SHOP ONLINE IN KOLKATA ONLY


NORTH 24 PARGANAS, WEST BENGAL, INDIA


Job In West Bengal, India


low cost domain name

Mayank said...

Nice Blog Dear Seo Services in Delhi