Long time no Sea



It's been a long time since I posted last and many months have passed.
truth be told, it's been a bit of a war between posting work on my facebook page and on my blog.
and the facebook page becomes easier to quickly put up stuff as it's happening and get instant reactions as well, but this space has a silence that I love and started to miss too.
So now I'm back, and promise to be back more often as well. Here's a bit of the backlog.
The illustration above is from a book I'm working on (very slowly) on Yoga positions and chakra flows. (and a may it inspire you to stretch)



'The moon lives in the lining of your skin'- PN
A new long notebook started by the moon-drawn sea with crows and imaginary whales for company 



River Running to the sea. This one is an ollllld one from Pampasutra(look into the belly of this blog and you'll see more images from that book), the River of Hampi.
I hear now that the Bazaar of Hampi bustling and alive with gypsies selling silver and mirrors has now been torn down to be replaced with malls and theme parks. I only hope this stops.

Love and more soon
Shilo

7 comments:

Spanna said...

Beautiful work! :)

sports funia said...

nice pic

Narender Godara said...

Packers and movers nashik
Packers and movers navi-mumbai
Packers and movers noida
Packers and movers panchkula

Lets Go Goa said...

Thanks for this post, I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

scuba diving in goa

Arkon Academy said...

Thanks for such a excellent post. I see the images and it's very attractive. I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

digital marketing training in kolkata

Flyboard India said...

Thanks for the awesome post.

flyboarding in goa

Glasta said...

Great Blog! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. I see the images and it's very nice. The way you tell the thing is awesome.

buy domain name