Forest Love

 Where I end and you begin, the sky is falling in.
Many moons have passed since i've posted some photographs.
This time, an old digital camera, some fading light. and the world. 
 see constellations.
 tree beard 
 the temple tree
 feet on rainglass
 the person you love is 78.9% water
 circular breathing
 a photo taken whilst drawing and mapmaking

Kingdoms of Moss, forests of fern 

treehorizons. 
when you speak the air around you sings.
green like forests. green like the deep of the sea.
You, prince of forests and pinecones, in the tongue of crows you sing to me. ferns wind themselves around your skin. Your feet are the trunks of banyans, the strength of rocks. your heart beats, you breathe.deep.

5 comments:

Billo Rani said...

Stupendous!

Ramya said...

Lovely pictures! :) and love your artwork!

Arif Sarkar said...

Thanks a lot for this post. I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

web design company in kolkata

Lets Go Goa said...

Thanks for this post, I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

dudhsagar waterfalls in goa

Arkon Academy said...

Thanks for such a wonderful post. I see the images and it's very attractive.

digital marketing training institute in kolkata