Magical Mystery Tour



 The Magical Mystery tour is coming to take you away!
I count my lucky stars that I can make a living doing things like painting buses.
 I was chosen as one of 5 artists from India along with 5 from Germany to work on a Street Art Project in Bangalore curated by Archana Prasad and Robert.  It's called Urban AvantGarde Bangalore and we're going to be painting all kinds of wonders around the city this week! Next in line is painting an old train station here which I'm quite excited about.
One of the many dreams I've harnessed since I was a wee girl was to paint a bus! At one point I was pretty certain I wanted to live in a bus and replace all the seats with a giant bed!
The giant bed bit is yet to be realized but I did get to paint a bus!

Such lovely interactions with the local workshop guys there, one of whome came to me and said 'yeh to sukoon ka kaam hai' (this is a job of great peace and contentment). And it is.





And now onto the next wall. I feel very small :)
Love.
Shilo

14 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hai Baji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayank said...

Nice Blog Dear Seo Services in Delhi

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Narender Godara said...

Packers and movers thane
Packers and movers vadodara
Packers and movers varanasi

Balbir kumar said...

shifting services in delhi
packers and movers in noida sector 63

Towelroot said...

gta v android Probably most of us have Android smartphones. Android users are growing rapidly. All of us use our smartphone for entertainment, gaming and ...

Lets Go Goa said...

Thanks for this post, I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

scuba diving in goa

Arkon Academy said...

Thanks for such a amazing post. I see the images and it's very attractive. I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

digital marketing institute in kolkata

Flyboard India said...

Thanks for the awesome post.

flyboarding in goa

Glasta said...

Great Blog! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. I see the images and it's very nice. The way you tell the thing is awesome.

best web hosting india

Tempo Traveller Rental Company- Tempotravellerinncr.in said...

Good Blog with good Pictures, i really like it.We provides tempo Traveller in faridabad, we have all types of tempo Traveller normal and luxury which is available for local and outstation tours
Tempo Traveller rental Faridabad
Faridabad Tempo Traveller rental
rental Tempo Traveller Faridabad
Tempo Traveller Hire Faridabad
Faridabad Tempo Traveller Hire
Hire Tempo Traveller Faridabad
Tempo Traveller booking Faridabad
Faridabad Tempo Traveller booking
booking Tempo Traveller Faridabad
Tempo Traveller rent Faridabad
Faridabad Tempo Traveller rent
rent Tempo Traveller Faridabad
Tempo Traveller rate Faridabad
Faridabad Tempo Traveller rate
rate Tempo Traveller Faridabad
Find us on Youtube :Tempo traveller on rent
Faridabad Location :

FCA-1405, Block - C, SGM Nagar, Sector 48, Faridabad, Haryana 121001

for easy travel call us +91-9999029051

shasmeau said...

replica ysl bags australia these details w2j81r6j00 replica bags ebay replica bags online pakistan replica hermes bags f0d26c1d61 replica bags china other n0p77b1k97 gucci replica bags replica bags in china

tesmoop said...

q5a96c1k13 c3d27m7m86 d6s59r5o24 e6r11h3p45 i8w05s0k44 w9v12m8y74