spring has returned.
pink flowers fall from the sky
like rain.
when the wind blows
they dance around my feet.
love exists only in them
and pieces of paper.


Princess Selene said...

he is sooo cute!
does he have a name?

love the post ((grinnin))

Vatsala said...


hye :)

Sine Qua Non said...

on my birthday too :)

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

haathi said...

i like. lots. lots :)

Zombie C said...

Naice :)

vezunthra said...

love love :) you wrote?

Anonymous said...

I adore color. I adore you. I adore all that paint ever does to anything. Light dark pink black and try drawing green creepers with yellow and purple eyes. I love all of it