" Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
I met a young child beside a dea
d pony,
I met a white man who walked a black dog,
I met a young woman whose body was burning,
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,
I met one man who was wounded in love,
I met another man who was wounded with hatred,
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall."


his name is rajendra. he showed me my future.
i met him on the beach as he made sandcastles and offered to help him
build and rebuild everytime the waves would wash our fortress away.
he is five. maybe six. He didnt seem too sure. but he did introduce me to a crab.
he gave me a tarot card. but thats another story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man... i like da..
amazing out line of a face he has.. really nice pitures.. :)

Hari Adivarekar said...

Noice. :)

duende said...

si si si si.
i love em pictures mam.